Now, what shitty little "country" in the Middle East thinks it would benefit from the destruction of Islam?
Now, what shitty little "country" in the Middle East thinks it would benefit from the destruction of Islam?
In 1923 Vladimir Jabotinsky, leading intellectual of the Zionist movement and father of the right wing of that movement, wrote:
“Zionist colonization must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an The Iron Wall , which the native population cannot breach.”
First published in Russian under the title O Zheleznoi Stene in Rassvyet, 4 November 1923. From that day these words became the official and unspoken policy of the Zionist movement and later the state of Israel. Settlements were used from the beginning to create a Zionist foothold in Palestine. The Iron Wall documentary exposes this phenomenon and follows the timeline, size, population of the settlements, and its impact on the peace process. This film also touches on the latest project to make the settlements a permanent fact on the ground; the wall that Israel is building in the West Bank and its impact on the Palestinian people. Settlements and related infrastructures are impacting every aspect of life for all Palestinians from land confiscation, theft of natural resources, confiscation of the basic human rights, creation of an apartheid-like system, to the devastating impact in regards to the future of the region and the prospect of the peace process. Palestinians and Israelis began the peace process based on a very simple principle: land for peace. Settlements destroy that principle and create a land with no peace.
A model based on the genetic sequencing of 128 Ashkenazi Jews has found that Ashkenazi Jews descend from the fusion of Europeans and Middle Eastern Jews in the medieval era approximately 600 to 800 years ago, Ha’aretz reported. ● The study – authored by a team of scientists headed by Columbia University's Shai Carmon and published today in the journal Nature Communications – also found that the approximately 10 million Ashkenazim alive today all descend from about 350 people who lived between 25 to 32 generations ago – sometime about 1200 to 1300 CE. Ashkenazim have a slightly higher rate of genetic diseases than other Europeans because of the recent population bottleneck. But the study also found Europeans experienced their own bottleneck 20,400 to 22,100 years ago – about the time the last Ice Age was at its worst.
September 11, 2001, was a horrific and tragic day — nearly three thousand people perished in the terrorist attacks that drove a knife straight into the heart of America. Apart from being a brutal blow to the pride and stature of the most powerful nation on earth, the events of 9/11 were also a major wake-up call for many Americans and others around the world. For many reasons, the attacks of 9/11 inspired a great number of people to begin investigating major world events, attempting to ascertain what sinister force lies behind such atrocities. By looking at historical events more deeply and with a more critical eye, many millions of people across the globe have come to know the truth.
In patriot circles it is often said that the engine driving the madness that has engulfed our planet since 9/11 is the ‘New World Order’ — a coalition of rich and powerful ‘globalists’ hell-bent on transforming the world into a tyrannical prison society. This popular idea represents only a portion of the truth. This ‘New World Order’ that is so often talked about these days is in reality a ‘Jew World Order’ that is spearheaded by a contingent of psychopathic Jewish supremacists who aim to establish some form of world dominion, as ancient Jewish religious texts had prophesied.
The shocking images of the unbelievable violence that took place on 9/11 have been seared into the memories of every American citizen. The remarkable precision and coordination of the heinous aerial assaults on the World Trade Center Twin Towers and the Pentagon was a surreal sight for many. The unthinkable collapses of the Twin Towers and WTC-7 at nearly free-fall speed raised some immediate questions.
Before the dust of the collapsed Twin Towers had even settled on the ground, many critical thinkers were already asking hard questions as to what really happened and who was really behind the attacks. The official explanation of the Bush administration, which was fully endorsed by the mass media, that nineteen Arabs with box-cutters directed by a bearded guy in a cave in Afghanistan miraculously made all of this carnage happen, despite a multi-billion dollar U.S. military, security and defense system standing in their way, is an outrageous, ridiculous, and preposterous contention — an insult to our intelligence.
The official story of 9/11 is believed by fewer and fewer people every year. Polls are beginning to show that there are many more people who are skeptical of the U.S. government’s story than those who blindly accept it. The objective of this work is not to explain or uncover exactly how 9/11 was done in the physical sense, since there is already a plethora of literature and video documentaries highlighting the scientific impossibilities of the official story. Rather, this book is an attempt to elucidate who did it and why.
Darkmoon ■ 9/11: The Shocking Truth Laid Bare
● For more than eleven years, Israel has been wildly celebrating the success of its 9/11 operation against the United States of America. The latest example: Israeli children recently dressed up as the burning Twin Towers, complete with impaled exploding airplanes, to celebrate the bizarre Jewish holiday known as Purim.
● Purim exalts and commemorates an ancient operation very much like 9/11. It glorifies the deceptions of Esther, who concealed her Jewish identity to seduce the King of Persia, then slyly tricked him into slaughtering 75,000 people deemed “enemies of the Jews.”
● In other words, Purim celebrates Jews lying, secretly penetrating the highest levels of government, and manipulating the leaders of an empire into mass-murdering perceived “enemies of the Jewish people.” That is exactly what the neoconservative Likudnik extremists - Wolfowitz, Perle, Libby, and the rest - did on September 11th, 2001. The only difference is that these modern, neocon Esthers would eventually kill millions of innocent people, not just 75,000.
Les Visible ■ They Did It! They do it AND...That's It!
A new video has emerged showing Israeli soldiers violently arresting a seven-year-old Palestinian boy in the occupied West Bank. ● The incident took place in the city of al-Khalil (Hebron) on Monday morning after several young children started throwing stones at an Israeli checkpoint. Palestinian sources said that Israeli troops came out of the checkpoint and threw stun grenades and fired tear gas canisters at the children. The Israeli forces arrested Yousef Hajajreh, 12, and Oday Rajabi, 7, the latter being on his way to school. A teacher was also forced into a headlock as he was trying to intervene in the arrest of the crying seven-year old. The Israeli forces dragged him up the road, where he was arrested. Palestinian sources added that Malak Salaymeh, 18, was also detained as he confronted the troops. Seven-year-old Rajabi was reportedly detained at the checkpoint for around 40 minutes before being released.
The damage caused by the Israeli military operation in Gaza makes it impossible for thousands of people to return home, despite the ceasefire, due to lack of services, water and electricity, Ramesh Rajasingham of the UN humanitarian agency OCHA told RT. ● The UN has released a new report stating that the number of people displaced in Gaza is still rising, despite a truce put in place after a full-scale operation by Israel against Hamas that claimed the lives of 2,210 Palestinians, mostly civilians, and over 70 Israelis. The UN report notes that there was a significant drop in the number of displaced Palestinians at the end of August, down to 53,000, but the situation changed at the beginning of this month, with more Palestinian refugees flooding into UN shelters, sending the figure up to 58,217.
● In his first TV interview after release from hospital, British MP George Galloway told RT he is surprised by the lack of condemnation from other UK politicians of the brutal attack on him. The assault by a pro-Israeli man left Galloway in much pain. Galloway, 60, was brutally beaten in Notting Hill, London last Friday allegedly for his views on the conflict in Gaza. “
It’s very painful to walk, to move, even to speak because I sustained a dislocated jaw, quite bad head injuries, and very badly cracked ribs,” he said.
● He said the attack occurred during broad daylight, when he was in the street around 19:30. “
Unlucky for me, there weren’t many people around. Though, luckily for me as it turned out none of my small children were there to witness what happened next,” he said. “
I was posing for a picture with two Moroccan gentlemen who have a business in the street. And whilst I was posing for that picture, out of nowhere – dressed in an Israeli Defense Force shirt, complete with logo – came a man charging at me, cursing and swearing and shouting support for Israel and opposition to my views on Israel. Then a torrent of punches and kicks [followed] –
which is admitted in court today though he has pled not guilty to the charge that it was religiously aggravated.”
■ We should not confuse two things: the UN – at least to me – it doesn’t represent the international community. Remember Iran’s nuclear issue, 120 members of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) are supporting Iran - That’s two thirds of the world’s countries. But the UN chief and the IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano, they are under the influence of the United States and Israel and they comply with their orders.
■ So, these international bodies do not really represent the world’s countries. If they wanted to do something they would do something with regard to the massacre the Israeli regime has done in Gaza in the last two months. They have killed over 2,100 people there mostly civilians, women and children.
■ They have not done anything with regard to Israel it was just the UN Human Rights Council probe into the massacre of the innocent people, but we have not seen any kind of move from the UN, from the UN Security Council and whenever some countries want to condemn or ratify a solution against Israel there is the United States, which vetoes that resolution. In this way regional security has been endangered and it will remain so.
Finian Cunningham ■ Time for NAM to boycott UN
British lawmaker George Galloway has been taken to hospital after being attacked in London. ● Galloway was attacked by a pro-Israeli man in the western part of the city on Friday. The MP was posing for a picture with some of his fans in Golborne Road, in Notting Hill neighborhood, when the attack took place. Galloway’s spokesman said the attack appeared to be “connected with his comments about Israel,” as the attacker was shouting comments about the Holocaust. He added that the British MP sustained bruises as the result of the assault and was in "a pretty bad shape." "George was posing for pictures with people and this guy just attacked him, leapt on him and started punching him," the spokesman said. The pro-Palestinian activist, who was taken to St. Mary's hospital in Paddington, suffered from a suspected broken rib and severe bruising to the head and face.
Was anyone surprised to hear that the International Criminal Court is under pressure not to investigate Israel’s war crimes in Gaza? ● The British government wouldn’t even vote for the UN Human Rights Council’s proposal to launch an inquiry and, along with France, abstained. The US, as expected, voted against. Even Ireland, Germany and Italy abstained in an extraordinary show of collective political cowardice. The enemy within had revealed itself. As The Guardian reported, “at stake is the future of the ICC itself, an experiment in international justice that occupies a fragile position with no superpower backing. Russia, China and India have refused to sign up to it. The US and Israel signed the accord in 2000 but later withdrew. “Some international lawyers argue that by trying to duck an investigation, the ICC is not living up to the ideals expressed in the Rome statute that ‘the most serious crimes of concern to the international community as a whole must not go unpunished’.”
● The Spanish fashion chain Zara has apologised after a children's pyjama sparked an international outcry and accusations of anti-Semitism for its resemblance to the striped uniforms Jewish concentration camp inmates were forced to wear during the holocaust.
● The shirt, produced in Turkey, was available in Zara’s Israeli, French, Albanian and Swedish online stores but has since been recalled from the chain’s stores and removed from its website.
● I learned this morning that that in a desperate attempt to save its stock of Holocaust Pyjamas, Zara considers sticking a Palestinian flag over the Yellow Star. Such a move would defy the antisemitic allegation. It may even point at a completely different holocaust that has lasted for more than six decades and has been perpetrated by the Jewish State in the name of the Jewish people. - I would certainly buy one.
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault on Gaza since July 8th. The following 1596 names have been confirmed - the actual death is at least at 2137. We realize the number of slain Palestinians is higher than this. The Ministry of Health has stated that a total of 2137, been killed. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names.
The number includes 577 children, 263 women, and 102 elderly, since July 8, while more than 11100, including 3374 children, 2088 women and 410 elderly, have been injured.
The site, 'Beyond Numbers', has pictures of many of these victims.
Killed Tuesday, August 26
1. Mohammad Mo’in Abu ‘Ajwa, Gaza City.
2. Hasan Omar as-Awwad, Gaza City.
3. Shadi ‘Oleiwa, 26, Gaza City.
4. Salem Mohammaden, 26, Gaza City.
5. Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Thaher, 49, Gaza City.
6. Samer Midhat Hamad, 24, Gaza City.
7. Mohammad Majdi Za’anin, Beit Hanoun.
8. Yousef Ghannam, Rafah.
9. Mohammad Saleh ar-Ribaty, 18, Rafah.
10. Ahmad Kamel Jarboa’, 26, Rafah.
11. Omar Husam al-Breem (Child), Rafah.
12. Mohammad Husam al-Breem (Child), Rafah
Killed Monday, August 25
(1. Yassin Ibrahim al-Biltaji, 23, Gaza.)
(2. Farhana Ibrahim al-‘Attrar, 48, Beit Lahia.)
(3. Osama Mohammad Shbeir, 25, Jabalia.)
(4. Hani Mohammad Yassin, 20, Gaza City.)
(5. Raddad Ahmad Tanboura, 78, Beit Lahia.)
6. Saad Bassem aj-Jour, 21, east of Gaza City
7. Abdullah Murtaja, journalist, Sheja’eyya
8. Bassem Hassan Hijazi, 36, Gaza City
9. Ahmad Taysir Fahmi al-Daali, 28, Gaza City
Gideon Levy/Haaretz/The Ugly Truth: The Difference Between Israeli and Palestinian Children
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault on Gaza since July 8th. The following 1579 names have been confirmed - the actual death is at least at 2069. We realize the number of slain Palestinians is higher than this. The Ministry of Health has stated that a total of 2069, been killed. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names. The number includes 553 children, 253 women, and 96 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10500, including 3106 children, 1970 women and 368 elderly, have been injured. The site, 'Beyond Numbers', has pictures of many of these victims.
Killed Monday, August 25
1. Yassin Ibrahim al-Biltaji, 23, Gaza.
2. Farhana Ibrahim al-‘Attrar, 48, Beit Lahia.
3. Osama Mohammad Shbeir, 25, Jabalia.
4. Hani Mohammad Yassin, 20, Gaza City.
5. Raddad Ahmad Tanboura, 78, Beit Lahia.
Killed Sunday, August 24
1. Yahia Saber Abu al-‘Omarein, Gaza.
2. Bader Hashem Abu Mnei’, 18, Gaza.
3. Mohammad Tal’at al-Ghoul, 30, Gaza City.
4. Zeinab Bilal Abu Taqiyya, 18 months, Gaza City.
5. Mohammad Wa’el al-Khodary, 17, Gaza City.
6. Mohammad Ibrahim al-Louqa, 21, Beit Lahia.
7. Mo’ayyad al-A’raj, 3, Khan Younis.
8. Adam Ahmad Khattab, 26, Deir al-Balah.
9. Mahmoud Ahmad al-‘Attar, 30, Deir Al-Balah.
10. Tasneem Essam Juda’,Tal al-Zatar.
11. Rawiya Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
12. Raghad Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
13. Osama Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
14. Mohammad Juda', son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
15. Yahia Abu Daqen, 27, Northern Gaza
Killed Saturday, August 23
(1. Hadi Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 3, Central Gaza.)
(2. Abdullah Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 4, Central Gaza.)
(3. Hayat Abed-Rabbo Abu Dahrouj, 49, Central Gaza.)
(4. Hoda Mohammad Abu Dahrouj, 27, Central Gaza.)
(5. Hayel Shihda Abu Dahrouj, 26, Central Gaza.)
(6. Abdel-Rahman Hadayed, 25, Khan Younis, died of earlier wounds.)
(7. Hussein Khaled Ahmad, 8, Deir al-Balah, Central Gaza)
8. Nisreen Ahmad, Deir al-Balah (Hussein's mother)
9. Suheir Abu Mdein, Deir al-Balah (body pulled from rubble)
10. Salah Isleim, died of earlier wounds.
11.Mahmoud Osama Mahmoud Abbas Abu al-Omarain, 28, Sheikh Radwan, Gaza City
12. Mohammad Sabr al-'Ejla, 64, central Gaza
Stephen Lendman ■ Israel's Genocidal Killing Machine
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault on Gaza since July 8th. The following 1557 names have been confirmed - the actual death is at least at 2069. We realize the number of slain Palestinians is higher than this. The Ministry of Health has stated that a total of 2069, been killed. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names.
The number includes 553 children, 253 women, and 96 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10500, including 3106 children, 1970 women and 368 elderly, have been injured.
The site, 'Beyond Numbers', has pictures of many of these victims.
Killed Saturday, August 23
1. Hadi Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 3, Central Gaza.
2. Abdullah Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 4, Central Gaza.
3. Hayat Abed-Rabbo Abu Dahrouj, 49, Central Gaza.
4. Hoda Mohammad Abu Dahrouj, 27, Central Gaza.
5. Hayel Shihda Abu Dahrouj, 26, Central Gaza.
6. Abdel-Rahman Hadayed, 25, Khan Younis, died of earlier wounds.
7. Hussein Khaled Ahmad, 8, Deir al-Balah, Central Gaza
Killed Friday, August 22
(1. Mahmoud Nasser Qashlan, 24, Nusseirat, Central Gaza.)
(2. Yassin Hamed Abu Hamad, 22, Nusseirat, Central Gaza.)
3. Ismael Mosallam Abu Bteihan, 75, Nusseirat – Central Gaza
4. Ahmad Qassem Al-‘Abadla, 59, Khan Younis
5. Mousa Ahmad Al-‘Abadla, 23, Khan Younis
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault on Gaza since July 8th. The following 1545 names have been confirmed - the actual death is at least at 2069. We realize the number of slain Palestinians is higher than this. The Ministry of Health has stated that a total of 2069, been killed. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names. The number includes 553 children, 253 women, and 96 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10310, including 3106 children, 1970 women and 368 elderly, have been injured. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names. At least 8000 Palestinians have been injured. The site, 'Beyond Numbers', has pictures of many of these victims.
Killed Friday, August 22
1. Mahmoud Nasser Qashlan, 24, Nusseirat – Central Gaza.
2. Yassin Hamed Abu Hamad, 22, , Nusseirat – Central Gaza.
Killed Thursday, August 21
1. Mohammad Abu Shammala, commander of Al-Qassam in southern Gaza region.
2. Raed al-‘Attar, commander of Al-Qassam in Rafah.
3. Mohammad Barhoum, a senior leader of al-Qassam.
4. Hasan Hussein Younis, 75.
5. Amal Ibrahim Younis, (his wife).
6. Ahmad Nasser Kallab, 17.
7. Natheera Kallab.
8. Aisha Atiyya.
9. Jom’a Matar, 27.
10. Omar Abu Naddi, 22.
11. Abdullah Tareq ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
12. Omar Nasr ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
13. Mohammad Ziad ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
14. Nassr Ziad ar-Reefy, 35, Gaza.
15. Srour Tamboura, 36. Beit Lahia.
16. Hasan Tamboura, 13, Beit Lahia.
17. Mohammad Talal Abu Nahl, Gaza.
18. Rami Abu Nahl, Gaza.
19. Haitham Tafesh, Gaza.
20. Abed Talal Shweikh, Gaza.
21. Hamdan Salem Abu Jadayed, 40, Khan Younis.
22. Mohammad Ahmad Abbas, 45, Gaza City.
23. Issam Mohammad al-Hosni, 26, Gaza City.
24. Mohammad Ahmad Abbas 45, Gaza City.
25. Essam Muhammad al-Hasnah, 26, Gaza City.
26. Marwan Mohammad Abu Shallouf, 29, Rafah.
27. Ibrahim Essam Hammad, 22, Rafah.
28. Abdul Rahman Saad Abu Shallouf, 31, Rafah.
29. Mahmoud Talaat Shreiteh, 14, central Gaza.
30. Bashir Ahmed Shreiteh, 35, central Gaza.
Killed Wednesday, August 20
1. Ahmad Rabah ad-Dalo, 20, Gaza City.
2. Mohammad al-Louh, 21, Central Gaza.
3. Nabila Eid al-Louh (Ahmad’s Wife - Pregnant, Fetus Died), 35, Central Gaza.
4. Their unborn child, Central Gaza.
5. Farah Ra’fat al-Louh, Central Gaza.
6. Maisara Ra’fat al-Louh, Central Gaza.
7. Mustafa Ra’fat al-Louh, Central Gaza.
8. Ra’fat Moustafa al-Louh, 32, Central Gaza.
9. Mohammad Mustafa al-Louh, 21, Central Gaza.
10. Sami Hasan Ayyad, Zeitoun - Gaza City.
11. Zaki Suleiman ar-Ra’ey, 54, Gaza City.
12. Nour Mohammad Abu Haseera, 2, Gaza City.
13. Sufian Abu Mheisin, 49, Northern Gaza.
14. Mustafa Sufian Mheisin, 31, Northern Gaza.
15. Darwish Mheisin, 52, Northern Gaza.
16. Mustafa Rabah ad-Dalo, 14, Gaza City.
17. Wafa’ Hussein ad-Dalo, 48, Gaza City.
18. Ahmad Mustafa al-Louh, 21, Gaza
19. Widad Deif, Jabalia.
20. Ali Deif (Child, Widad's Son)
21. Mohammad Imad al-'Abeet, 16, Central District.
22. Saher al-'Abeet, 11, Central District.
23. Haitham Ramadan al-‘Awour, 20, Northern Gaza.
24. Abdullah Salah Safy, 33, Northern Gaza.
Killed Tuesday, August 19
1. Omar Mohammad Jarghoun, Khan Younis (Died of Wounds Suffered Two Weeks Ago)
2. Abdullah Abed-Rabbo, 20, Gaza (Died In Turkish Hospital Of Earlier Wounds)
Killed Wednesday, August 13
1. Camille Simon, Italian Journalist, 37.
2. Bilal Mohammad Sultan, 27. (Lieutenant)
3. Taiseer Ali al-Houm, 40. (Engineering Corps)
4. Hazem Abu Morad, 38. (Deputy Head Of The Engineering Corps)
5. Ali Shihda Abu Afsh (Reporter).
6. Deema Klob, Gaza.
7. Kamal ad-Daly, 26, Khan Younis.
Killed Monday, August 11
[1. Maida' Mohammad Aslan, 45 Days, Central Gaza (Died of earlier injuries suffered after the army bombarded her family home).]
2. Mohammad ar-Roumy, Rafah (died at an Egyptian Hospital)
Israeli-Palestinian rocket fire resumed on Tuesday after Gaza truce talks broke down. A 5-year-old girl and a woman became the first victims of renewed Israeli airstrikes in Gaza. Hamas launched around 50 rockets at Israel, hitting as far as Tel Aviv. ● Israel launched at least 35 airstrikes on targets in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday. One of the strikes hit a house in Gaza City, killing a woman and a 5-year-old child, according to Palestinian Health Ministry. Reportedly, one of Israel’s targets was Hamas military leader Mohammed Deif, Israeli Channel 10 said. The three people killed during the Israeli airstrikes included a wife and a child of the Hamas military wing's leader Mohammed Deif, AP cited senior Hamas leader Moussa Abu Marzouk as saying.
PressTV: Israel kills several in new strikes on Gaza
Le Monde: A Gaza, les attaques reprennent après la fin de la trêve
Noura Erakat ■ No, Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense Against Occupied Palestinian Territory
Chris Marsden ■ Around 2,000 Palestinians were killed in the recent fighting and 10,000 wounded, mostly civilians, compared with 64 Israeli soldiers and three civilians. Palestinian deaths include 459 children—a figure higher than in the previous two Gaza conflicts combined. Among the crimes to be investigated is the Israeli military’s policy of bombing family homes, based upon claims of them being used by Hamas and others as “command and control centres” or for weapons storage, and the Israeli assault on the southern Gaza city of Rafah on August 1. ■ Britain’s Guardian yesterday featured the results of an investigation conducted by the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) and Al Mezan, both based in Gaza, and the West Bank-based Al-Haq; the Israeli human rights group B’Tselem; and the UN office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA). It shows that at least 59 Palestinian families suffered multiple casualties during four weeks of Israeli bombardment. The youngest person killed was 10-day old Hala Abu Madi. The oldest was Abdel al-Masri, aged 97.
In what The Wall Street Journal calls the "lowest point" in Israel-U.S. ties, White House reportedly puts military assistance to Israel under close scrutiny after learning that Israeli requests for munitions were approved in military-to-military channels. ● As further proof of the deteriorating relations between Israel and the U.S., the White House has instructed the Pentagon to hold a shipment of Hellfire missiles meant for the Israel Air Force, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday, calling this the "lowest point" in Israel-U.S. relations since U.S. President Barack Obama took office. Signaling to Israel that U.S. military assistance is now under drastically closer scrutiny than in the past, White House and State Department approval is now required for every request made by Israel, the report said. According to The Wall Street Journal, the decision was spurred by the recent discovery that the Israel Defense Forces had secured American munitions transfers without the express approval of the White House, by way of military channels.
Jason Ditz ■ Obama Was Unaware of Arms Transfers to Israel
The Wall Street Journal: Israel bypassing the White House, dealing directly with congress
Thousands of people in Tel Aviv rallied to show support for the IDF's military campaign in Gaza, urging the government forces to stop Hamas rocket attacks on Israel once and for all. ● An estimated 10,000 Israelis gathered in Rabin Square for first major demonstration since Operation Protective Edge began on July 8, officially to protect Israeli civilians from the barrage of rockets launched from the militant organization on the Gaza strip. "Occupy Gaza now!" placards were seen in the crowd, as the IDF claims Hamas has launched more than 3,500 rockets since beginning of the Israeli campaign, killing three civilians.
BANNED WEAPONS CAUSE DISTINCTIVE INJURIES: Traumatic amputations, distinctive odour, melted flesh, piercings by nails, traumatic crushing and other highly specific and unusual wounds have been seen by multiple doctors both Gazan and from other countries (don’t worry, no gory photos). It is established that “Israel” have used DIME munitions, and it has admitted it has and is using flechette shells. But observers have noted that it is also using FAX munitions which are a sort of ‘poor man’s nuke’, essentially a thermobaric bomb that explodes in the air and is quite devastating to anything below it. It has been suggested by observers that “Israel” has used “Daisy Cutters” in this latest genocidal project on Gaza. The use of these weapons are a violation of the Laws of War Article 23 which prohibits the use of poison or poisoned weapons, and weapons that cause unnecessary suffering. DIMEs are known to cause cancer because of the tungsten contained in them which comes in contact with the victim.
On August 9th in Hebron, Israeli soldiers celebrated shooting an 18-year-old Palestinian youth in the leg with live ammunition. ● The Canadian volunteer, Vern, who witnessed the soldier firing, stated, “After the soldiers left the roof, I went to confront them about why they had fired. One of them said to me that he was the one who fired and that he was proud of his actions. He then asked me to take his picture.”
The hospital released a document to the International Solidarity Movement (ISM) stating that the injury of the young man was a gunshot wound to the right calf, and that the injury required surgery under general anaesthetic. “This is not the first time protesters have been seriously injured or killed while not being a threat to the Israeli military. On Friday (8th August) in Hebron, 40-year-old Nader Mohammad Edrees was shot in the heart by an Israeli sniper. He died several hours later. This murder was caught on video, and it is clear that Nader was no threat whatsoever when he was killed, in clear contradiction of Israeli military policy and international law.” Stated Issa Amro, Human Rights Defender with Youth Against Settlements (YAS), based in Hebron.
Cintayati ■ “Israel” have been used to unconditional support, thanks to the Jewish-owned and dominated media, the numerous Jewish lobbies and of course access to all raw data collected by the American NSA which gave it plenty of blackmail material with which to use in order to ensure that support by members of governments worldwide. But though it still receives the spying data, political discourse and media coverage have changed. And outside of the protection of its patron, America, a commission of inquiry has been initiated by the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) to investigate war crimes in Gaza. But also unlike in the past, “Israel’s” application of pressure wasn’t able to skew the odds in its favour in the selection of persons on that commission. And heavy pressure and wheedling was exerted by both “Israel” and its patron, the US, though both failed.
Robert Fisk ■ Four million Canadians carrying the anti-Semitic ‘disease’? We’ve heard this kind of despicable propaganda before. || Not long ago, I was handed the most outrageous, vile, dishonest and slanderous calumny uttered against the people of Canada. It was contained in a full-page advertisement in the National Post (founder, Conrad Black), a newspaper handed out – free, I’m happy to say – on my Air France flight out of Toronto. Here is the headline: “Almost 4 million Canadians are afflicted by this disease.” Beneath this title is a half-page, very blurred and uncaptioned colour photo of a large crowd – they could be football supporters, rush-hour commuters in Vancouver, you name it; they are mostly white males but include women and with at least one dark-skinned man close to the camera. Beneath the picture, this incredible ad continues: “Left unchecked, it [the disease] can result in violence tendencies. Many times, those infected haven’t been diagnosed and may pass it on to their children, grandchildren, colleagues or friends. Please help stop the spread of this disease before it contaminates your community.” This is frightening stuff, of course.
:: Next >>