Global Research: Israel Charged with War Crimes and Genocide. Complete Judgment of Kuala Lumpur Tribunal ■ “The perpetrators had committed acts against the Palestinians, with intent to kill, cause serious bodily or mental harms and deliberately inflict conditions of life calculated to bring about the physical destruction of the Palestinians as a whole or in part.” “The Tribunal recommends to the War Crimes Commission to give the widest international publicity to this conviction and grant of reparations, as these are universal crimes for which there is a responsibility upon nations to institute prosecutions. The Tribunal deplores the failure of international institutions to punish the State of Israel for its crimes and its total lack of respect of International Law and the institutions of the United Nations.”
(Al-Ray) - Israeli occupation forces raided on Thursday at dawn the house of Zine al-Majid in Jerusalem to arrest his 4- year- old son. | The father said to Wadi Hilweh Information Center that a large Israeli force stormed his house , telling him that they had an arrest warrant for his son Mohammed. He told the Israeli officer that his son is a 4 year- old child , but the officer did not believe him and insisted on to see him. The officer directed several questions about the child and his friends at his father and threatened to call the child for interrogation if he is found guilty of injuring a settlers. Israeli Military Forces arrested last Wednesday Ahmed Dahbour,9, Muhammad Hazeena,16, Fadi Ghafari,11, and his 6-years-old brother Mohammed.
Another settlement scandal is emerging today in Israel, as bulldozers are moving against Palestinian-owned territory in the occupied West Bank, clearing it and setting up “temporary housing” in anticipation of yet more settlement expansions. It isn’t just that the Israeli government is taking yet more land away from its private owners for the illegal settlements, but the methods which are raising eyebrows, as Israeli NGO Peace Now and local Palestinian officials both detailed.
Atzmon and O'keefe scrutinize the role of language in political discussion and Palestine solidarity discourse in particular. In this segment they examine Zionism, Israel, Jewish tribalism and the usage of the 'J word'.
Israel’s Channel 10 news has quoted an unnamed “senior White House official” as warning that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s shrill opposition to the P5+1 deal with Iran is coming off as “weak and desperate,” and that the administration is viewing his position as of “no great concern.” The official also acknowledged Netanyahu’s attempts to court the US Congress in an attempt to kill the deal, but insisted they were likewise not particularly concerned he could pull that off, warning Netanyahu is losing support and relevance by his constant complaining.
Roughly Translated: Israel military in East Gouta to Damascus? Battles, which began last Friday, a surprise attack on the outposts of the Syrian army in the far East Gouta, may turn out to be the first occasion involving Israelis effectively in the Syrian war along one of the parties. According to sources cross, the Israelis have made a reconnaissance maps and pictures of the Syrian army positions to the nucleus of the attacking force, which was launched from Jordan, under the leadership of co-ordinated intelligence Saudi Arabia, the U.S. and Israel. But Israeli contribute in the battle of the big East Gouta was a pillar whole attack. According to information security, the Israelis succeeded before the start of the first wave of the attack to disrupt communications system for the Fourth Division and the Republican Guard and units of the elite forces for «Hezbollah» The factions «Abu al Fadl al Abbas» Iraq in the region. During the first hours of the attack, the Israelis used electronic means of encryption, and managed to disrupt radio communications between Syrian groups and their allies on the first line of defense, which was breached quickly, and led to the fall of the seven villages and farms in the area of turf.
The Truthseeker: Michelle Bachmann Says Iran’s Nuclear Facilities “Must Be Bombed” ■ Talk about taking political bribes! Member of the U.S. House of Representatives Michelle Bachmann was given more than US$25,000 for a trip to Israel for herself and her son earlier in November. The $25,000 covered accommodation at the luxurious David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, shopping in Old City and visits to Joseph’s Tomb Overlook, Shiloh, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jordan Valley, Golan Heights, and a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. The U.S. Israel Education Association sponsored Bachmann’s visit along with that of other members of the U.S. House Representatives and their families. Their trip also included a tour of the Israel Aerospace Industries and the Defense Ministry. Of course nothing in life really comes for free, especially in politics and all the more so when Israel is involved. So in return for Zionist hospitality those Representatives making the trip were expected to return the favour, in one way or another. For some this may include voting for proposals that might favour Israel or opposing moves to relax sanctions on Iran. In Rep. Bachmann’s case she has already started to return the favour.
Anthony Lawson: Iran Bashing, Terrorism and Who Chose The Chosen People, Anyway? - VIDEO
Just last night the superstar Israeli hoopster helped the Rockets soar to victory over the growling Grizzlies | Superstar Israeli hoopster Omri Casspi is about to claim another remarkable honor in his stellar career: The White House has invited the Houston Rockets small forward to participate in the Hanukkah candle-lighting ceremony on December 5. Each year, the Obama family has held a reception in honor of Hanukkah at an event featuring kosher food and a long list of dignitaries. Last year's featured members of Cabinet, Congress, two Supreme Court Justices, and other Jewish community leaders: this year will feature, among others, Casspi. Just last night, one day before Hanukkah starts, Casspi brought gratification to the people of Israel and presumably to fans of the Rockets by playing a central role in defeating the Memphis Grizzlies. Casspi's 16 points led the Rockets to soar from a double-digit deficit to a victory of 93-86. Casspi, 25 and towering at 6"9, scored 11 points in the last quarter.
David Duke: The Jewish War on Christmas! ■ Christmas traditions banned—Jewish symbols erected! Every year, the world’s biggest Menorah stands right across from the White House on government property. During the Christmas season Menorahs are displayed on prime public property across the United States. Thousands of Menorahs are placed in front of town halls, federal buildings and schools. The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that Jewish Menorahs are allowed, but Christian-themed scenes and deco-rated crosses must be banned. Even beautiful Christmas carols that have been sung since the earliest days of America are now banned in most schools. Although it may come as a surprise to some Americans, the effort to destroy Christmas traditions has been led by the organized Jewish community. The American Jewish Committee, the American Jewish Congress, the ADL and a host of powerful Jewish groups have led the attack against Christmas. [...] At the same time symbols of the birth of Jesus are torn down, symbols of anti-Christian Judaism are erected. A manger scene of a child being born in the name of love and joy; for peace on earth and goodwill toward men — is banned. And what is it replaced by? A symbol of Hanukkah celebrating the annihilation of Jewish enemies and fostering Jewish resistance to assimilation.
In case you missed this absurd joke, the latest from yarmulke-wearing Rand Paul. On November 12, 2013 Rand Addressed Cadets at The Citadel in Charleston, S.C and gave these incredible comments:
Amidst the chaos of the Middle East we have always had one friend that never leaves our side-Israel. As an ally, Israel has never wavered. One thing you can know for sure is you will never see an Israeli burning the American flag. America has never backed down from a fight-but we should never be a nation that is eager to get involved in nations' conflicts that work against our own national security. President Eisenhower said: "I have one yardstick by which I test every major problem - and that yardstick is: Is it good for America?" Is our current foreign policy good for America? Is our involvement in Egypt, Syria and Pakistan to our benefit-or our detriment?"
Randy also babbled about "When we finally caught Osama Bin Laden, it was in Pakistan..." The same day Rand gave the speech, Robert Wenzel of EconomicPolicyJournal.com reported that Rand "goes on an insane pro-Israel, militaristic tweeting binge." Last summer, Rand admitted that he visits with Israeli groups daily. As for the claims about 'never burning the American flag,' I guess Rand has never heard of the USS Liberty.
Hollywood Producer Was Mossad Agent: Arnon Milchan Used Hollywood for Israeli Nuke Projects, Arms Dealing
The revelations that Hollywood producer and chair of New Regency Films Arnon Milchan, the man behind Pretty Woman, Fight Club, LA Confidential, and Mr. and Mrs. Smith, was a Mossad agent, a spy, and an arms dealer are just hitting the mainstream press, but in 2011, Joseph Gelman and Meir Doron wrote a book called Confidential: The Life of Secret Agent Turned Hollywood Tycooon–Arnon Milchan which made very little splash on Amazon. [...] I’m not an expert on espionage laws, but this raises some questions: Isn’t what Milchan did in the 1970s illegal?
Kenny's Sideshow: Tinker Tailor Terrorist Spy ■ Billionaire Hollywood producer and Israeli citizen, Arnon Milchan, who has long tinkered with the American mind and apparently tailored Oliver Stone's "JFK" to divert from Israel's and the jewish role in the assassination has finally admitted that he worked as a terrorist arms dealer and spy for his 'country.' Notice that in the US, western and Israeli main steam media reports, that while listing a number of films Milchan has produced, "JFK" is conspicuous by its absence. Shouldn't there be an immediate indictment issued for Milchan's arrest? If he ever sets foot again in this country shouldn't he be taken into custody for high crimes? He should share a cell with Jonathan Pollard. Of course it won't happen and we all know the reasons why. It does add to the list of why we should boycott all Hollywood films as they so often provide cover for the crimes and myths of Israel. Being a traitor to the country these propagandists work in is just business as usual.
Keith Johnson: Israeli Data Spies Have Eyes Focused on U.S. Citizens ■ While the National Security Agency (NSA) spying scandal continues to grab national headlines, the equally egregious intelligence gathering on United States citizens by Israeli security firms has virtually flown under the radar. A recent article in Rolling Stone magazine, entitled “Meet the Private Companies Helping Cops Spy on Protesters,” comes close to scratching the surface by identifying the four major security contractors that have been aggressively hawking their invasive surveillance products at various trade shows and police conferences throughout the nation. However, they fail to mention that at least two of those companies are owned and operated by members of a foreign nation with a long and notorious history of spying on the U.S. government and its citizens.
Israel, believed to be the only nuclear power in the region, says allowing any enrichment is dangerous since Iranian centrifuges could quickly convert even low-grade uranium to weapons grade. Israeli officials say the agreement hands a massive victory to Iran. The Economics Minister, Naftali Bennett, said: “
If a nuclear suitcase blows up five years from now in New York or Madrid it will be because of the deal signed this morning.”
Israeli authorities have given the go-ahead for the construction of 829 new settler homes in the occupied West Bank, settlement watchdog Peace Now said on Monday. ● The new homes are to be built north of Jerusalem, in the settlements of Givat Zeev, Nofei Prat, Shilo, Givat Salit and Nokdim, Amihai said. The latest move comes two weeks after Israel announced its largest plan for settler homes ever, saying some 20,000 would be built in the West Bank. Netanyahu cancelled the order after pressure from the United States, which brought the two sides to the table in July, and as he sought to dissuade Washington from striking a nuclear deal with Iran.
The deal that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants the international community to strike with Tehran is basically an Iranian surrender, not a proper agreement, John Limbert, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iran, tells RT.
RT: You were the highest-ranking diplomat dealing solely with Iranian issues. Given your expertise, do you see a real chance that a deal can be made?
John Limbert: I do, but it is going to take time, and it is going to take lots of patience. The rule on these things is whatever you’re going to do is going to take longer than you think. And it is going to be harder than you think.
France demanded Thursday that the United States and its allies show “firmness” in negotiating with Iran, injecting new uncertainty into the high-stakes talks to curb Iran’s nuclear program, which earlier had appeared to be on the verge of agreement. | Echoing his statement of two weeks ago, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said in a television interview that agreement with Iran “can only be possible based on firmness.” He said Iran had failed to accept an offer drafted by the United States, France and four other countries after France’s last intervention and added: “I hope they will accept it.” Two weeks ago, Fabius said in a radio interview that the agreement must be “serious and credible” and France would not play a “fool’s game.” His statement appeared to take a slice at the Obama administration, which had a key role in drafting the accord.
Kumaran Ira: In Israel, French President Hollande takes bellicose stance against Iran ■ Last week, Fabius called for aggressive US intervention in the Middle East, criticizing Washington’s foreign policy after it retreated from launching war against Syria and decided to negotiate with Iran. In a speech to mark the 40th anniversary of the formation of the French Policy Planning Staff, Fabius said: “The United States seems no longer to wish to become absorbed by crises that do not align with its new vision of its national interest.” He criticized Washington’s “non-response” in Syria—that is, the Obama administration’s decision to postpone war with Syria. Fabius said, “An American disengagement [from the Middle East], given the role of the United States, is a disengagement, period. This can leave major crises ‘up to themselves.’”
The CIA and FBI Hid Information from the Warren Commission - Preface: Some “conspiracy theories” are true, and some are false. Each must be judged on its own merits.
● A solid majority of Americans have always believed that John F. Kennedy’s assassination involved a conspiracy. But now that view is starting to be discussed by mainstream power players. Current Secretary of State John Kerry said recently: "To this day, I have serious doubts that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I certainly have doubts that he was motivated by himself."
● Watergate reporter Bob Woodward long ago became a mainstream, establishment journalist. But Woodward – and long-time CBS news anchor Bob Schieffer – agree that the CIA and FBI refused to give information to the Warren Commission, and so that Commission was in the dark as to what might actually have happened.
● And CBS News reports: It has long been known that the Warren Commission, the blue ribbon panel of public officials appointed by former President Lyndon Johnson to investigate the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy, was flawed in ways that led to generations of conspiracy theories about what happened on Nov. 22, 1963. A forthcoming book from former New York Times reporter Philip Shenon digs into exactly what the commission got wrong, both by intentional concealment, or, in Shenon’s view, extensive attempts by both the CIA and FBI to withhold just how much they knew about Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in the weeks and months before he killed the president.
● “In many ways, this book is an account of my discovery of how much of the truth about the Kennedy assassination has still not been told, and how much of the evidence about the president’s murder was covered up or destroyed – shredded, incinerated, or erased – before it could reach the commission,” Shenon writes in the prologue to A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination, which draws its title from the first sentence of the commission’s report. “Senior officials at both the CIA and the FBI hid information from the panel, apparently in hopes of concealing just how much they had known about Lee Harvey Oswald and the threat that he posed.” In fact – as the Washington Post reports – official investigators have long said there was a conspiracy and a cover up.
● Robert Lenzner, the writer of the following really gives credence to accusations that most corporate media journalists are little better than intellectual whores. Not once in his article on Israel’s Economy and Commerce Minister, Naftali Bennett, does he seriously question his claim that Iran is only “6 weeks” away from producing a nuclear bomb.
● What’s more, Lenzner fails to mention that this “new rock star politician” is riding the crest of a wave of popularity in the Zionist state. Making him earlier this year “the second most powerful man” in Israel.
● Worse still, Lenzner fails to put his claim into perspective. For allegations that Iran is close to producing a nuclear bomb have been a stock in trade among Israeli politicians for decades now. As far back as 1992 Netanyahu was saying as much. While in 1995 the New York Times reported that “senior American and Israeli officials” claimed that Iran would be able to build a nuclear bomb in “five years“.
● The following year Shimon Peres was saying much the same thing with a similar timeline. Yet as we know now Iran still hasn’t developed a nuclear weapon.
● In the Kremlin today Russian President Vladimir Putin will receive Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu who is to come to Moscow on a short working visit, the Russian president’s press-service reports. The meeting will take place according to an agreement reached earlier and the sides are expected to discuss topical issues of international politics and bilateral relations.
● Talks between the Russian president and the Israeli leader take place on a regular basis. At the beginning of November at Israel’s initiative there was a telephone conversation between Putin and Netanyahu during which they also discussed current international problems. Before that the sides talked on the phone in June this year paying special attention to the situation in Syria and around it.
● The previous meeting of the Russian president and Israeli prime minister took place in Sochi in May this year. When it was over Putin reported that the sides had come to an agreement to continue contacts with the aim of a peaceful settlement of the Syrian crisis. Putin stressed that he and Netanyahu shared the opinion that the continuation of an armed conflict in Syria is fraught with disastrous consequences both for Syria and the entire region.
Iran's foreign minister has censured Israel for its strenuous efforts to block a nuclear deal between Iran and the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council plus Germany. "
We have seen that statements coming out of Israel indicate that they are not interested in finding solutions [to the nuclear issue], they have been trying to push for problems,” Mohammad Javad Zarif said after meeting his Italian counterpart Emma Bonino in Rome on Tuesday. Zarif accused Israel of trying to sabotage the nuclear talks and of stoking tensions in the Middle East. “
So we have reason to be suspicious of every move they make, because every move they make is about building tension and spreading mistrust,” he added.
PressTV: Obama asks senators to ignore Israel lobby against Iran - Video
The Israeli regime has carried out several airstrikes on the besieged Gaza Strip, but there have been no immediate reports of casualties. ● According to Palestinian sources, Israeli warplanes launched at least seven airstrikes in the north and south of the coastal enclave on Tuesday. They were the second such attacks in recent weeks. A spokesman for the Israeli army [falsely] claimed that the airstrikes were conducted in retaliation for one rocket that had been fired from Gaza into the occupied Palestinian territories earlier in the day. Last week, the Tel Aviv regime carried out two airstrikes on the Gaza Strip. The Israeli military frequently bombs the besieged Gaza Strip, claiming the attacks are being conducted for defensive purposes. However, disproportionate force is always used, in violation of international law, and civilians are often killed or injured. The 1.7 million Palestinians of the Gaza Strip are living in what is called the world's largest open-air prison as Israel retains full control of the airspace, territorial waters, and border crossings of the territory. Gaza has been blockaded by the Israeli regime since June 2007, a situation which has caused a decline in the standard of living, unprecedented levels of unemployment, and unrelenting poverty.
:: Next >>