Peter Haisenko || Dreht den Geldhahn zu – und das Morden hört auf ■ Ganz allgemein darf festgestellt werden, dass es sowieso „unerklärbar“ ist, woher nichtstaatliche Kämpfer ihre Waffen und vor allem Munition beziehen. Insbesondere die IS, deren Operationsgebiete in unwirtlichen Wüstengegenden liegen, abseits irgendwelcher Warenströme, die angezapft werden könnten. Es muss also einen soliden Vorlauf gegeben haben, bevor IS derart auftrumpfen konnte. Förderlich dafür war sicherlich die Unterstützung der Assad-Gegner und auch hier zeigt sich wieder einmal, wie gefährlich es ist, Waffen an irgendeine Partei zu geben, nur weil diese gerade für die eigenen Ziele förderlich erscheint. Das gilt natürlich auch jetzt, wenn sie gegen die IS antreten soll. ■ In den Diskussionen, wie dem Terror der IS Einhalt geboten werden kann, herrscht große Ratlosigkeit. Das verstehe ich nicht. Es dürfte das Einfachste der Welt sein, den Fluss von Kapital, Waffen und Munition Richtung IS zu unterbinden und damit ihre Aktionen einfach auszutrocknen. Aber da spielen offensichtlich Interessen eine große Rolle, die jenseits der Humanität liegen. Saudi-Arabien und Katar – „feste Burgen“ der USA am Persischen Golf – sind bekannt als Geldgeber für alle möglichen Gruppierungen, die gemeinhin als Terrororganisationen bezeichnet werden. Die USA dürfen es sich nicht erlauben, diese Staaten zu verärgern, denn sie könnten sich dem Trend anschließen, ihr Öl nicht mehr für US-Dollar zu verkaufen.
Gilad Atzmon ■ Ynet reports this morning on “the operation to hide Steven Sotloff's Jewish and Israeli background online.” The articles tells a story of a “worldwide network of friends included over 150 members, speaking 20 different languages, who scanned every post Steven has made on Facebook or Twitter and removed any mentions of his Israeli or Jewish connections.” I can only think of one Jewish organization that could facilitate such an grand scale operation and it isn't JVP. We also learned yesterday that Sotloff spent 3 years at the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya. An institute that is linked to the Mossad according to some media sources. Israeli press comes short of linking Sotloff to the Mossad but it produces the necessary evidence that would make such a suggestion into a valid option.
ISIS acting as an “Agent Provocateur” to forward US/NATO interests in destabalising the whole of the Middle East
“There is no doubt that Islamic State is an utterly reactionary sectarian force. But it is a force that came out of U.S. Policy and the destruction of the whole region. ISIS or Islamic State, is a direct result of U.S. Policy of fomenting religious, ethnic national differences, in Iraq, in Syria, as policy for the war in Iraq and for overthrowing the government in Syria. Again and again they have used absolutely reactionary groupings in these policies.” (Source: WUFYS)
Finian Cunningham ■ Saudi scare story for Western intervention
Mike Whitney ■ “There is no innocent explanation for the sudden disappearance of MH17 from the media and political spotlight. The plane’s black box has been held in Britain for examination for weeks, and US and Russian spy satellites and military radar were intensively scanning east Ukraine at the time of the crash. The claim that Washington does not have detailed knowledge of the circumstances of the crash and the various forces involved is not credible.”
Adam Hudson ■ The United States and Israel have "shared values" but not when it comes to upholding democracy and the rule of law. Their shared values are perpetual war, torture, indefinite detention, and military courts. Guantanamo is a perfect example of this. Both states have been in a state of perpetual war for quite some time with Israel against the Palestinians since its founding in 1948 while the U.S. can trace back its war to its founding in 1776 and the colonization of Native American lands. Today's global war on terror is the latest chapter in that saga. Under perpetual war, the United States and Israel can justify a litany of draconian policies, such as indefinite detention, torture, and extrajudicial killing. (H/T: PCR)
Documents reveal contacts between Washington and Jerusalem in late 1960s, when some Americans believed the nuclear option would not deter Arab leaders but would trigger an atom bomb race. ● The Obama administration this week declassified papers, after 45 years of top-secret status, documenting contacts between Jerusalem and Washington over American agreement to the existence of an Israeli nuclear option. The Interagency Security Classification Appeals Panel (ISCAP), which is in charge of approving declassification, had for decades consistently refused to declassify these secrets of the Israeli nuclear program. ● The documents outline how the American administration worked ahead of the meeting between President Richard Nixon and Prime Minister Golda Meir at the White House in September 1969, as officials came to terms with a three-part Israeli refusal – to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty; to agree to American inspection of the Dimona nuclear facility; and to condition delivery of fighter jets on Israel’s agreement to give up nuclear weaponry in exchange for strategic ground-to-ground Jericho missiles “capable of reaching the Arab capitals” although “not all the Arab capitals.” ● The officials – cabinet secretaries and senior advisers who wrote the documents – withdrew step after step from an ambitious plan to block Israeli nuclearization, until they finally acceded, in internal correspondence – the content of the conversation between Nixon and Meir is still classified – to recognition of Israel as a threshold nuclear state.
Islamic State militants killed up to 770 captured Iraqi soldiers after they captured a former US military base in Tikrit back in June, a new report by Human Rights Watch (HRW) said on Wednesday. ● Three new mass execution sites have been discovered at the Camp Speicher air base near the Iraqi city of Tikrit, the international human rights group HRW stated in its report, bringing the total number of sites to five. According to HRW, the massacres were carried out by militants of the Islamic State (formerly known as ISIS or ISIL) following the siege of the city, located about 190 kilometers north of Baghdad. The report states that the hardline Islamist group killed anywhere between 560 and 770 men during the slaughter, most of them believed to be Iraqi security forces serving at the former US base.
Human Rights Watch (HRW) says ISIL Takfiri terrorists have massacred hundreds of captured Iraqi troops when the militants overran a military base in the north of Baghdad. ● The New York-based group said on Wednesday that the mass killing of 770 soldiers took place at Camp Speicher near the city of Tikrit back in June. The leading international watchdog also says the number of slain Iraqi troops was several times higher than what was initially reported. The HRW also says the new number is based on analysis of new satellite imagery, videos and a survivor’s account. On June 10, the terrorists took hundreds of prisoners from a Mosul prison. They ordered the prisoners to get on their knees and then opened fire, killing up to 670 people on the spot.
George Galloway's assailant, Neil Masterson, "stands
with 'Israel,' and salutes the IDF" (Maurice Pinay)
● In his first TV interview after release from hospital, British MP George Galloway told RT he is surprised by the lack of condemnation from other UK politicians of the brutal attack on him. The assault by a pro-Israeli man left Galloway in much pain. Galloway, 60, was brutally beaten in Notting Hill, London last Friday allegedly for his views on the conflict in Gaza. “
It’s very painful to walk, to move, even to speak because I sustained a dislocated jaw, quite bad head injuries, and very badly cracked ribs,” he said.
● He said the attack occurred during broad daylight, when he was in the street around 19:30. “
Unlucky for me, there weren’t many people around. Though, luckily for me as it turned out none of my small children were there to witness what happened next,” he said. “
I was posing for a picture with two Moroccan gentlemen who have a business in the street. And whilst I was posing for that picture, out of nowhere – dressed in an Israeli Defense Force shirt, complete with logo – came a man charging at me, cursing and swearing and shouting support for Israel and opposition to my views on Israel. Then a torrent of punches and kicks [followed] –
which is admitted in court today though he has pled not guilty to the charge that it was religiously aggravated.”
Gaza’s garbage has become the latest target for Israeli collaborators in their searches for captured, wounded Israeli soldiers, say resistance groups who have arrested several collaborators as they search in garbage containers and other garbage sites. ● A Hamas affiliated security website has reported that Palestinian informants hired by the Israeli regime have been instructed to gather possible evidence of soldiers’ whereabouts. Israel is determined to search for the captured soldiers to return them without having to pay the price for their freedom. The collaborators have been instructed to collect all medical left over items including cotton buds and bandages with traces of blood on them to undergo DNA tests to find whether they belonged to the wounded Israeli soldiers captured by Palestinian fighters during Israel’s war on Gaza that started on July 8 and claimed more than 2,000 Palestinian lives.
Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli settlement south of Bethlehem in the West Bank — a move described by Israeli rights group Peace Now as “unprecedented in its scope since the 1980s." ● Settlements built on Palestinian land occupied by Israel, including East Jerusalem, are deemed illegal by the United Nations. Israel’s refusal to halt their construction and expansion has at times arrested the peace process and increased resentment and distrust among Palestinians. In a statement published on its website, Peace Now condemned the latest land confiscation and said it further damaged the chance of achieving a lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians based on a two-state solution. [...] Palestinian landowners in the villages of Surif, Husan, Al-Jabaa, and the city of Bethlehem were given 45 days to submit formal objections to the announced confiscation in Israeli courts, Palestinian news website Maan reported. If the landowners do not contest the order, territories seized will be declared Israeli state-owned land. In the past, Palestinians have complained that their objections were largely ignored or denied by Israeli authorities that seek to create facts on the ground to bolster claims on Palestinian territories in a future peace settlement. "The intention of appropriating the land is to create territorial continuity between the Green Line and settlements of Beitar Illit, Kfar Etzion, and Gvaot," Haaretz reported. "The announcement is the latest in a series of plans designed to attach the Etzion settlement bloc to Jerusalem and its environs." Some 243 acres in the area were declared state land last April.
Stephen Lendman ■ Israel's Latest Land Grab
zuddhi ■ The land rejects you, the stones cry out against you
■ We should not confuse two things: the UN – at least to me – it doesn’t represent the international community. Remember Iran’s nuclear issue, 120 members of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) are supporting Iran - That’s two thirds of the world’s countries. But the UN chief and the IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano, they are under the influence of the United States and Israel and they comply with their orders.
■ So, these international bodies do not really represent the world’s countries. If they wanted to do something they would do something with regard to the massacre the Israeli regime has done in Gaza in the last two months. They have killed over 2,100 people there mostly civilians, women and children.
■ They have not done anything with regard to Israel it was just the UN Human Rights Council probe into the massacre of the innocent people, but we have not seen any kind of move from the UN, from the UN Security Council and whenever some countries want to condemn or ratify a solution against Israel there is the United States, which vetoes that resolution. In this way regional security has been endangered and it will remain so.
Finian Cunningham ■ Time for NAM to boycott UN
British lawmaker George Galloway has been taken to hospital after being attacked in London. ● Galloway was attacked by a pro-Israeli man in the western part of the city on Friday. The MP was posing for a picture with some of his fans in Golborne Road, in Notting Hill neighborhood, when the attack took place. Galloway’s spokesman said the attack appeared to be “connected with his comments about Israel,” as the attacker was shouting comments about the Holocaust. He added that the British MP sustained bruises as the result of the assault and was in "a pretty bad shape." "George was posing for pictures with people and this guy just attacked him, leapt on him and started punching him," the spokesman said. The pro-Palestinian activist, who was taken to St. Mary's hospital in Paddington, suffered from a suspected broken rib and severe bruising to the head and face.
Both Israel and Gaza have paid a heavy price during the third Gaza War in six years. More than 500 of the 2,000 deaths in the war were children. CCTV America's Noor Harazeen reports.
Al Jazeera: Why Israel’s bombardment of Gaza neighborhood left US officers ‘stunned’
Rania Khalek ■ Israel’s extermination of whole families in Gaza reflects genocidal impulse
Zuddhi ■ Israel ‘shamed and confused’
Was anyone surprised to hear that the International Criminal Court is under pressure not to investigate Israel’s war crimes in Gaza? ● The British government wouldn’t even vote for the UN Human Rights Council’s proposal to launch an inquiry and, along with France, abstained. The US, as expected, voted against. Even Ireland, Germany and Italy abstained in an extraordinary show of collective political cowardice. The enemy within had revealed itself. As The Guardian reported, “at stake is the future of the ICC itself, an experiment in international justice that occupies a fragile position with no superpower backing. Russia, China and India have refused to sign up to it. The US and Israel signed the accord in 2000 but later withdrew. “Some international lawyers argue that by trying to duck an investigation, the ICC is not living up to the ideals expressed in the Rome statute that ‘the most serious crimes of concern to the international community as a whole must not go unpunished’.”
● The Spanish fashion chain Zara has apologised after a children's pyjama sparked an international outcry and accusations of anti-Semitism for its resemblance to the striped uniforms Jewish concentration camp inmates were forced to wear during the holocaust.
● The shirt, produced in Turkey, was available in Zara’s Israeli, French, Albanian and Swedish online stores but has since been recalled from the chain’s stores and removed from its website.
● I learned this morning that that in a desperate attempt to save its stock of Holocaust Pyjamas, Zara considers sticking a Palestinian flag over the Yellow Star. Such a move would defy the antisemitic allegation. It may even point at a completely different holocaust that has lasted for more than six decades and has been perpetrated by the Jewish State in the name of the Jewish people. - I would certainly buy one.
Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has called for the prosecution of the Israeli regime in international courts for committing war crimes against Palestinians. ● In separate telephone conversations with Secretary-General of the Islamic Jihad Movement of Palestine Ramadan Abdullah Mohammad Shalah and Hamas Political Bureau chief Khaled Meshaal on Wednesday, Zarif said the Israeli officials must stand trial for the crimes they committed against the Palestinian people in Gaza.
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault on Gaza since July 8th. The following 1596 names have been confirmed - the actual death is at least at 2137. We realize the number of slain Palestinians is higher than this. The Ministry of Health has stated that a total of 2137, been killed. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names.
The number includes 577 children, 263 women, and 102 elderly, since July 8, while more than 11100, including 3374 children, 2088 women and 410 elderly, have been injured.
The site, 'Beyond Numbers', has pictures of many of these victims.
Killed Tuesday, August 26
1. Mohammad Mo’in Abu ‘Ajwa, Gaza City.
2. Hasan Omar as-Awwad, Gaza City.
3. Shadi ‘Oleiwa, 26, Gaza City.
4. Salem Mohammaden, 26, Gaza City.
5. Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Thaher, 49, Gaza City.
6. Samer Midhat Hamad, 24, Gaza City.
7. Mohammad Majdi Za’anin, Beit Hanoun.
8. Yousef Ghannam, Rafah.
9. Mohammad Saleh ar-Ribaty, 18, Rafah.
10. Ahmad Kamel Jarboa’, 26, Rafah.
11. Omar Husam al-Breem (Child), Rafah.
12. Mohammad Husam al-Breem (Child), Rafah
Killed Monday, August 25
(1. Yassin Ibrahim al-Biltaji, 23, Gaza.)
(2. Farhana Ibrahim al-‘Attrar, 48, Beit Lahia.)
(3. Osama Mohammad Shbeir, 25, Jabalia.)
(4. Hani Mohammad Yassin, 20, Gaza City.)
(5. Raddad Ahmad Tanboura, 78, Beit Lahia.)
6. Saad Bassem aj-Jour, 21, east of Gaza City
7. Abdullah Murtaja, journalist, Sheja’eyya
8. Bassem Hassan Hijazi, 36, Gaza City
9. Ahmad Taysir Fahmi al-Daali, 28, Gaza City
Gideon Levy/Haaretz/The Ugly Truth: The Difference Between Israeli and Palestinian Children
The Israeli spy drone shot down by Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) is an Israeli-made Hermes drone, says an Iranian commander. ■ The unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) can operate within a radius of 800 kilometers and is capable of flying 1,600 kilometers without refueling, said Commander of the IRGC’s Aerospace Division Brigadier General Amirali Hajizadeh on Monday. The Israeli UAV is equipped with two cameras, enabling the espionage aircraft to capture high-quality images, added the top general. Earlier on Monday, the IRGC released the first pictures of the downed spy drone. The IRGC said in a statement on Sunday that its forces had intercepted and brought down an Israeli spy drone which was heading to Natanz nuclear facility in the central Iranian province of Isfahan. The stealth spy drone was targeted by a surface-to-air missile before it reached the strategic location, according to the statement.
Justin Raimondo ■ There’s more than one Dr. Frankenstein responsible for this monster || If we step back from the hysteria generated by the beheading of US journalist James Foley, what’s clear is that this new bogeyman is the creation of the United States and its allies in the region. ISIS didn’t just arise out of the earth like some Islamist variation on the fabled Myrmidons: they needed money, weapons, logistics, propaganda facilities, and international connections to reach the relatively high level of organization and lethality they seem to have achieved in such a short period of time. Where did they get these assets?
Patrick Martin ■ Imperialist war in search of a pretext || The Obama administration is moving rapidly towards launching air strikes against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) on both sides of the Iraq-Syria border, in a major escalation of US military intervention in the oil-rich Middle East. [...] While increasingly apocalyptic administration comments and media headlines declare ISIS to be a deadly threat to the United States, there has been virtually no acknowledgement that the crisis in the Middle East is the direct product of the repeated US interventions. [...] These reports point to the basic fact that the fundamental aim of US imperialism in the Middle East is not defeating ISIS—which, after all, is its own creation—but reinforcing its control over the entire region. Just one year ago, plans for bombing the Syrian government were put off. These plans, however, have not gone away.
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault on Gaza since July 8th. The following 1579 names have been confirmed - the actual death is at least at 2069. We realize the number of slain Palestinians is higher than this. The Ministry of Health has stated that a total of 2069, been killed. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names. The number includes 553 children, 253 women, and 96 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10500, including 3106 children, 1970 women and 368 elderly, have been injured. The site, 'Beyond Numbers', has pictures of many of these victims.
Killed Monday, August 25
1. Yassin Ibrahim al-Biltaji, 23, Gaza.
2. Farhana Ibrahim al-‘Attrar, 48, Beit Lahia.
3. Osama Mohammad Shbeir, 25, Jabalia.
4. Hani Mohammad Yassin, 20, Gaza City.
5. Raddad Ahmad Tanboura, 78, Beit Lahia.
Killed Sunday, August 24
1. Yahia Saber Abu al-‘Omarein, Gaza.
2. Bader Hashem Abu Mnei’, 18, Gaza.
3. Mohammad Tal’at al-Ghoul, 30, Gaza City.
4. Zeinab Bilal Abu Taqiyya, 18 months, Gaza City.
5. Mohammad Wa’el al-Khodary, 17, Gaza City.
6. Mohammad Ibrahim al-Louqa, 21, Beit Lahia.
7. Mo’ayyad al-A’raj, 3, Khan Younis.
8. Adam Ahmad Khattab, 26, Deir al-Balah.
9. Mahmoud Ahmad al-‘Attar, 30, Deir Al-Balah.
10. Tasneem Essam Juda’,Tal al-Zatar.
11. Rawiya Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
12. Raghad Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
13. Osama Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
14. Mohammad Juda', son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
15. Yahia Abu Daqen, 27, Northern Gaza
Killed Saturday, August 23
(1. Hadi Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 3, Central Gaza.)
(2. Abdullah Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 4, Central Gaza.)
(3. Hayat Abed-Rabbo Abu Dahrouj, 49, Central Gaza.)
(4. Hoda Mohammad Abu Dahrouj, 27, Central Gaza.)
(5. Hayel Shihda Abu Dahrouj, 26, Central Gaza.)
(6. Abdel-Rahman Hadayed, 25, Khan Younis, died of earlier wounds.)
(7. Hussein Khaled Ahmad, 8, Deir al-Balah, Central Gaza)
8. Nisreen Ahmad, Deir al-Balah (Hussein's mother)
9. Suheir Abu Mdein, Deir al-Balah (body pulled from rubble)
10. Salah Isleim, died of earlier wounds.
11.Mahmoud Osama Mahmoud Abbas Abu al-Omarain, 28, Sheikh Radwan, Gaza City
12. Mohammad Sabr al-'Ejla, 64, central Gaza
Stephen Lendman ■ Israel's Genocidal Killing Machine
Mossad agent Admits: However things have now changed with a former Mossad agent more or less admitting, in a slip of the tongue, that they did it: while discussing an explosive maybe used in the London bombings, Juval Aviv says: “its easy to put a truck bomb as we did… as happened in London.” All comments below that video accepted that he had made an admission, of Mossad perpetrating the London Bombings. Mr Aviv was the Mossad counter-terror agent described by George Jonas in his novel, Vengeance: The True Story of an Israeli Counter-Terrorist Team (1984) and the central character in the Spielberg film about this. He has a book, Staying Safe.
Andrew MacGregor’s view: The Australian ex-policeman Andrew MacGregor had a clear intuition on these matters – but until now I’ve always refused to go along with his view. “You can’t prove It,” I would say. This is what he wrote:
I would like to quote from Efraim Halevi, a former head of Mossad in an article that was printed in the Jerusalem Post on the 7th July 2005. This article was headed, ‘Rules of conflict for a world war’: “The multiple, simultaneous explosions that took place yesterday on the London transportation system were the work of perpetrators who had an operational capacity of considerable scope. They have come a long way since the two attacks of the year 1998 against the American embassies in Nairobi and Dar-Es-Salaam, and the aircraft actions of September 11, 2001.” Like the rabbit that hops out of the top hat before the magician is ready for his stunt, the truth has been exposed. This article was written prior to the actual bombing that took place in London, and thus, Efraim Halevi had to have been one of the planners for this ‘Terrorist’ event. The Jerusalem Post describes Efraim Halevi as: “The writer, who heads the Center for Strategic and Policy Studies at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, is a former head of the Mossad. (© 1995-2005, The Jerusalem Post 07/07/05)” In simple words, The London bombing was a ‘planned’ terrorist attack by a group of people including Efraim Halevi, of the ‘Centre for Strategic and Policy Studies’ at the ‘Hebrew University’ in Jerusalem.
Halevi’s article went up at 4 pm onto the Jerusalem Post website which is 2 pm in London. Strangely entitled, ‘Rules of Conflict for a World War’ it is a deeply meditated piece, and it knows far too much, eg that the explosions were simultaneous – a fact which only became evident some days later (Scotland Yard initially averred that the explosions had been 45 minutes apart). For some years I wrestled with the question, does that precognition of the event imply that ‘Israel did it’? Yes, I now believe there is no avoiding the logic.
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault on Gaza since July 8th. The following 1557 names have been confirmed - the actual death is at least at 2069. We realize the number of slain Palestinians is higher than this. The Ministry of Health has stated that a total of 2069, been killed. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names.
The number includes 553 children, 253 women, and 96 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10500, including 3106 children, 1970 women and 368 elderly, have been injured.
The site, 'Beyond Numbers', has pictures of many of these victims.
Killed Saturday, August 23
1. Hadi Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 3, Central Gaza.
2. Abdullah Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 4, Central Gaza.
3. Hayat Abed-Rabbo Abu Dahrouj, 49, Central Gaza.
4. Hoda Mohammad Abu Dahrouj, 27, Central Gaza.
5. Hayel Shihda Abu Dahrouj, 26, Central Gaza.
6. Abdel-Rahman Hadayed, 25, Khan Younis, died of earlier wounds.
7. Hussein Khaled Ahmad, 8, Deir al-Balah, Central Gaza
Killed Friday, August 22
(1. Mahmoud Nasser Qashlan, 24, Nusseirat, Central Gaza.)
(2. Yassin Hamed Abu Hamad, 22, Nusseirat, Central Gaza.)
3. Ismael Mosallam Abu Bteihan, 75, Nusseirat – Central Gaza
4. Ahmad Qassem Al-‘Abadla, 59, Khan Younis
5. Mousa Ahmad Al-‘Abadla, 23, Khan Younis
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault on Gaza since July 8th. The following 1545 names have been confirmed - the actual death is at least at 2069. We realize the number of slain Palestinians is higher than this. The Ministry of Health has stated that a total of 2069, been killed. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names. The number includes 553 children, 253 women, and 96 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10310, including 3106 children, 1970 women and 368 elderly, have been injured. We are still awaiting confirmation of some names. At least 8000 Palestinians have been injured. The site, 'Beyond Numbers', has pictures of many of these victims.
Killed Friday, August 22
1. Mahmoud Nasser Qashlan, 24, Nusseirat – Central Gaza.
2. Yassin Hamed Abu Hamad, 22, , Nusseirat – Central Gaza.
Killed Thursday, August 21
1. Mohammad Abu Shammala, commander of Al-Qassam in southern Gaza region.
2. Raed al-‘Attar, commander of Al-Qassam in Rafah.
3. Mohammad Barhoum, a senior leader of al-Qassam.
4. Hasan Hussein Younis, 75.
5. Amal Ibrahim Younis, (his wife).
6. Ahmad Nasser Kallab, 17.
7. Natheera Kallab.
8. Aisha Atiyya.
9. Jom’a Matar, 27.
10. Omar Abu Naddi, 22.
11. Abdullah Tareq ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
12. Omar Nasr ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
13. Mohammad Ziad ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
14. Nassr Ziad ar-Reefy, 35, Gaza.
15. Srour Tamboura, 36. Beit Lahia.
16. Hasan Tamboura, 13, Beit Lahia.
17. Mohammad Talal Abu Nahl, Gaza.
18. Rami Abu Nahl, Gaza.
19. Haitham Tafesh, Gaza.
20. Abed Talal Shweikh, Gaza.
21. Hamdan Salem Abu Jadayed, 40, Khan Younis.
22. Mohammad Ahmad Abbas, 45, Gaza City.
23. Issam Mohammad al-Hosni, 26, Gaza City.
24. Mohammad Ahmad Abbas 45, Gaza City.
25. Essam Muhammad al-Hasnah, 26, Gaza City.
26. Marwan Mohammad Abu Shallouf, 29, Rafah.
27. Ibrahim Essam Hammad, 22, Rafah.
28. Abdul Rahman Saad Abu Shallouf, 31, Rafah.
29. Mahmoud Talaat Shreiteh, 14, central Gaza.
30. Bashir Ahmed Shreiteh, 35, central Gaza.
Killed Wednesday, August 20
1. Ahmad Rabah ad-Dalo, 20, Gaza City.
2. Mohammad al-Louh, 21, Central Gaza.
3. Nabila Eid al-Louh (Ahmad’s Wife - Pregnant, Fetus Died), 35, Central Gaza.
4. Their unborn child, Central Gaza.
5. Farah Ra’fat al-Louh, Central Gaza.
6. Maisara Ra’fat al-Louh, Central Gaza.
7. Mustafa Ra’fat al-Louh, Central Gaza.
8. Ra’fat Moustafa al-Louh, 32, Central Gaza.
9. Mohammad Mustafa al-Louh, 21, Central Gaza.
10. Sami Hasan Ayyad, Zeitoun - Gaza City.
11. Zaki Suleiman ar-Ra’ey, 54, Gaza City.
12. Nour Mohammad Abu Haseera, 2, Gaza City.
13. Sufian Abu Mheisin, 49, Northern Gaza.
14. Mustafa Sufian Mheisin, 31, Northern Gaza.
15. Darwish Mheisin, 52, Northern Gaza.
16. Mustafa Rabah ad-Dalo, 14, Gaza City.
17. Wafa’ Hussein ad-Dalo, 48, Gaza City.
18. Ahmad Mustafa al-Louh, 21, Gaza
19. Widad Deif, Jabalia.
20. Ali Deif (Child, Widad's Son)
21. Mohammad Imad al-'Abeet, 16, Central District.
22. Saher al-'Abeet, 11, Central District.
23. Haitham Ramadan al-‘Awour, 20, Northern Gaza.
24. Abdullah Salah Safy, 33, Northern Gaza.
Killed Tuesday, August 19
1. Omar Mohammad Jarghoun, Khan Younis (Died of Wounds Suffered Two Weeks Ago)
2. Abdullah Abed-Rabbo, 20, Gaza (Died In Turkish Hospital Of Earlier Wounds)
Killed Wednesday, August 13
1. Camille Simon, Italian Journalist, 37.
2. Bilal Mohammad Sultan, 27. (Lieutenant)
3. Taiseer Ali al-Houm, 40. (Engineering Corps)
4. Hazem Abu Morad, 38. (Deputy Head Of The Engineering Corps)
5. Ali Shihda Abu Afsh (Reporter).
6. Deema Klob, Gaza.
7. Kamal ad-Daly, 26, Khan Younis.
Killed Monday, August 11
[1. Maida' Mohammad Aslan, 45 Days, Central Gaza (Died of earlier injuries suffered after the army bombarded her family home).]
2. Mohammad ar-Roumy, Rafah (died at an Egyptian Hospital)
xymphora ■ Bibi has a simple problem. He started a slaughter and he didn't achieve anything from it. Jews around the world are positively ecstatic at the mass murder and destruction, but Bibi's failure will hit home if negotiations give any benefits to Hamas or the people of Gaza. Any agreement that Hamas would accept won't be acceptable to either Bibi's cabinet - from whom Bibi attempted to hide the extent of the concessions! - or the Israeli Jews. The end of the truce was blamed on Hamas by Israel, citing a resumption of rocket attacks. Suspicious. Israel always breaks any truce first, Hamas denies breaking the truce (and what motive would it have?), and the usual siren procedure to warn of rockets in Israel seems to have been manipulated: "
As the terrorists renewed their attacks, a troubling pattern was observed in the rocket warning sirens. In the first round of three rockets on Be'er Sheva no sirens were sounded ahead of the strikes. Shortly afterwards sirens were sounded in the Eshkol Regional Council area, only for the IDF to clarify that the sirens were a false alarm." So what was Bibi's peace plan? Get a big 'win' he could bring back to his cabinet and the Israeli people. Once he had his 'win', he could proclaim the entire operation a success, and get an agreement with Hamas. The 'win' out of the latest round of Israeli mass murder was to be the targeted assassination of Hamas military chief Mohammed Deif, but the Jews just managed to slaughter his wife and daughter. Does Bibi have a Plan B?